Two different perceptions on photography, from two different people from two different ends of the isolated town of Mandurah, Western Australia. Follow us on our journeys as we compose photos in different fields, while mainly focusing on surf photography. - Ben Loaring & Jack Bunyan


January 13, 2011

It's a little late but Merry Christmas & a Happy New year.
I haven't updated in a while, sick of making excuses but I haven't had a lens due to it being over in Collingwood getting the USM assy repaired. But $500 & 1.5 months later it is back & better than ever. The past month has been full of good & bad times, but mainly good. Scored some epic waves over my break off work, got my shorts torn by a police dog, drove my dads car into a tree, went diving with a speargun, had a lot of troubles with memory cards & attended basically a rave in a kebab shop in Dunsborough.


I went to Margaret River last weekend with a couple of friends & surfed average Gas while other waves were going off their tits, nothing to show except some boring photos from a boring angle. The last photo is from a minuscule Wedge session on Sunday.